Friday, December 21, 2012

Inaugural Post

Well here it is.
The first post.
No pressure...

Here's a little bit about myself.

Likes:
Napping
Quilting
Punctuation (lots of it!!)
Parenthetical expressions (a.k.a. subliminal messages)
Coffee
Cats (all)
Dogs (mine)
My husband and personal chef (actually first in the list)
My friends and family
My quilt guilds (BAMQG and CQFA)
My job


Dislikes:
People with too many vowels in their name
The French (oh, that's redundant!)


Funny, I thought I would have a lot more to say.

ZZZzzz...

2 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that as time goes on, you'll have PLENTY to say, haha! Congrats on post #1 and I look forward to your witty and insightful future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so you esp. the 'Napping Tips' ! Cracked me up and sent me into a coughing fit!!

    ReplyDelete